Tuesday 17 December 2013

May 2013 up at Far Ings NNR

I just can't resist getting up early when knowing it is going to be a gorgeous day . I arrived at the reserve at 5.00am .  I went in Ness hide first for a quick look , the water was like glass ,  not a ripple ,  it was so still . Two Mute Swans were still fast asleep just outside the hide What a picture it was .  I walked down Hotel track towards the Humber Bank and could hear Willow Warbler , Blackcap , Sedge Warbler , Chiff Chaff , etc . When I got to the Humber the sun was just rising above the Humber Bridge it looked gorgeous . Just had to photograph it :)  I continued round the reserve on such a beautiful day , blue sky and sunshine :) 
Whitethroat
Sunrise on Ness Pit

Sunrise Hotel Pit

Sunrise on the Humber

Sunrise on the Humber 

Sunrise on the Humber

In Ness Hide before the Mute Swans were even up 

Whitethroat

Canada Goslings



Common Tern



No comments:

Post a Comment